Eglwysi A Capeli
A: Capel Peulin, Ystradffin. Originally owned by the Cistercian Monks of Strata Florida this has been a place of worship since the 12th century. This little church is set in the hills above Rhandirmwyn. A place of tranquillity and beauty.
B: St Barnabas church, Rhandirmwyn – built in 1877 by the architect John Loughborough Pearson with money provided by the Earl Cawdor. It is still in use today.
C: Capel Bwlch-y-Rhiw, Rhandirmwyn – built in 1717 this little chapel is still a place of worship today.
D: Capel Soar-y-mynydd, Cwm Camddwr, Upper Tywi valley. This is the most remote chapel in Wales if not the whole of Britain. It has a long association with Rhandirmwyn people, in particular those who lived and still live in the hills above the village.
E: Capel Salem, Rhandirmwyn – No longer a place of worship and is now a private dwelling. Its history is synonymous with the evacuees whose school was housed there during the second World War.
F: Capel Seion, Rhandirmwyn – this chapel is still worshiped in today and its history is being researched.
Rhandir-mwyn - Present Day - Country Life - The Hunt - People of the Past - World Wars - News of the Day - Churches and Chapels